Calcul de la distance
Calcul de la distance
La distance est d’environ (à vol d’oiseau) par rapport à votre domicile.Fermer le calculateur
Notice: We only consider applications made in English during our recruitment process.
The main focus of the role is to organize the daily transport for delivering the stores out of the DC in the most efficient way, while keeping the agreed service level with the stores. The Dispatcher Transport takes care of the daily operations (communication with Transport partners, instructing drivers, communication with the Warehouse, daily paperwork and administration). The objective is to deliver stores on time and in full.
Areas of responsibility
- Run the daily dispatch operation, where transport trips have to be dispatched to the different transport partners;
- Receive arrival and departure information from transport partners and process this in the dispatch planning;
- Monitor timely departure and delivery and take corrective actions in case of process disturbances (e.g. warehouse delay, late truck arrival or other delivery issues);
- Communicate dock-planning with the warehouse colleagues;
- Coordinate pre-loading activities and yard management (parking of trucks and trailers);
- Hand out transport documentation and instructions to the drivers;
- Monitor that transport partners comply with safety rules on site;
- Replace team-lead transport in his/her absence.
- Make sure the Admin/Customer Service Transport colleague has all information to perform the administrative tasks in the team: way bill administration, admin of performance and operational data (e.g. arrival/departure times) required for payment of transport partners and/or performance reporting;
- Participate in or provide input for the weekly ops meeting with the transport partners;
- Pick up all admin tasks during absence of the Admin/Customer Service Transport colleague.
- Senior vocational level in combination with 3 years of relevant work experience (preferably in a similar role);
- Candidates should preferably be French native speaking and fluent in English;
- Is very punctual in disciplined in the task;
- Is cost conscious in relation to the job (e.g. prevent waiting hours, process disturbances);
- Is pragmatic to solve issues adequately (e.g. no shows, late arrivals, warehouse delays) and is able to prioritise the issues that are relevant from issues with less importance;
- Works effectively together with transport partners and warehouse employees to reach the common objectives;
- Is strict in “agreement is agreement”.
What we offer you
- Market-based salary;
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise.
Curious what’s next?
Dianne van den Dijssel, Recruiter Supply Chain, will review your application and will get back to you asap. When you are selected you will be invited for a first job interview. When we are both enthusiastic we will invite you for the second interview. In that second interview we’d like to get to know you even better. Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!