Calcul de la distance
Calcul de la distance
La distance est d’environ (à vol d’oiseau) par rapport à votre domicile.Fermer le calculateur
Process Control Specialist
Next to own Distribution Centers (DC’s) Action uses external parties, as Logistics Service Providers (LSP), to staff ‘outsourced’ DC’s. Within an outsourced DC a small team of Action employees works to monitor and optimize the logistical processes with the LSP. The Process Control Specialist reports directly to the Logistics Service Manager. The main focus lies in managing and improving the logistics processes and systems.
Purpose of the job
Is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the logistics processes and systems within the Distribution Centre ensuring the highest efficiency against low-cost and the best quality service. In addition, the Process Control Specialist is the central point of contact within the DC for SAP (E)WM users.
What you will do on a daily basis
- Is responsible for the management of processes and systems;
- Manages that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are followed, maintained and adjusted when needed;
- Ensures that key performance indicators are tracked;
- Provides input to the LSM for translating Action’s general logistics policies and way of working to LSP operations;
- Provides input to the LSM for preparing business cases for potential process improvements to be discussed with the HQ process management;
- Supports the LSM in securing compliance to labour/environment/safety legislation and regulations;
- Replaces the Logistics Service Manager during absence.
SAP (E)WM Support
- Is on-site point of contact for any questions concerning SAP;
- Ensures that processes are in line with SAP system requirements.
- Defines planning and priorities;
- Monitors and drives continuous improvement of the ‘local’ processes;
- Monitors and delivers business process improvements and procedures for the logistics operations in line with the process improvements of all distribution centres of Action.
What we are looking for in a Process Control Specialist
- Educational level at Bachelor’s degree in combination with 7 years of relevant working experience in a similar job, preferably in a retail/logistics environment;
- Excellent French language skills and business level English;
- Experience in process management and process improvement methodology;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experienced in SAP (PRD en EWM);
- Makes proposals for efficient and effective working methods with the least possible complexity and implements these;
- Demonstrates a high level of pragmatism;
- Is very organised, is able to structure activities and projects, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines;
- Works efficiently and effectively, also when under time pressure;
- Works effectively with others to achieve common targets.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary (on the basis of 38 hrs/wk);
- A company laptop;
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action.
Curious what’s next?
Dianne van den Dijssel, Recruiter Supply Chain, will review your application and will get back to you asap. When you are selected you will be invited for a first job interview. When we are both enthusiastic we will invite you for the second interview. In that second interview we’d like to get to know you even better. Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Notice: We only consider applications made in English during our recruitment process.