Calcul de la distance
Calcul de la distance
La distance est d’environ (à vol d’oiseau) par rapport à votre domicile.Fermer le calculateur
Quality Control Officer
Notice: We only consider applications made in English during our recruitment process.
Next to own Distribution Centers (DC’s) Action uses external parties, as Logistics Service Providers (LSP), to staff ‘outsourced’ DC’s. Within our outsourced DC in Moissy a small team of Action employees works to monitor and optimise the logistical processes with the LSP.
The Quality Control Officer is part of this team and reports directly to the Logistics Service Manager that leads the team. The main focus lies in ensuring that the quality (in terms of quantity and timely delivery) of incoming and outgoing deliveries are in accordance with Action standards.
Objectives of the role
The Quality Control Officer is responsible for monitoring the checks done by the LSP on the inbound and outbound as well as the daily stock cycle counts. The Quality Control Officer does this both physically as well as in the system and contributes to the stock accuracy in doing so.
- Checks the quality of the inbound and outbound deliveries and the daily cycle counts in the logistics operation;
- Acts as the first point of contact with regard to disputes and issues on the inbound and outbound operations.
- Confirms under and over-receipts communicated by the logistics provider;
- Checks financial differences of physical receipt against supplier invoice;
- Informs Action HQ and/or supplier about receiving differences and follows-up on this;
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizing re-work and waste and inputting data into quality database.
- In case of large stock adjustment, approves (or if appropriate escalates) the changes in the stock levels;
- Ensures that root cause analysis and corrective action is performed by logistics provider;
- Liaises with production and warehouse colleagues regarding stock levels;
- Ensures that stock levels are in line with budget;
- Addresses logistics provider to improve stock accuracy;
- Provides KPIs related to stock accuracy, inbound and outbound.
- Educational level at Bachelor’s degree in combination of at least 2 years of experience in inventory management or business control;
- Excellent French language skills and business level English;
- Excel knowledge on an advanced level;
- Is confident in SAP and prepared to work both within the warehouse as well as the office environment.
What do we offer?
- Market-based salary;
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise.
Curious what’s next?
Dianne van den Dijssel, Recruiter Supply Chain, will review your application and will get back to you asap. When you are selected you will be invited for a first job interview. When we are both enthusiastic we will invite you for the second interview. In that second interview we’d like to get to know you even better. In order to do so we will ask you to take an online assessment. Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!